The 4th annual Southern California Women Business and Wellness Conference is the event that Connects, Inspires and Empowers women of diverse backgrounds with business and wellness resources and information. You are invited to Join us on November 13, 2019 for an Amazing Conference that celebrates the success of professional Women, Diversity and Wellness.
The 4th Annual Women Business & Wellness Conference features an exhibitor area, workshops, morning keynote address and luncheon keynote speakers. We are planning for 350-400 attendees, over 100 women business owners and 30 exhibitors.
Days Until SoCal WBWC
Did you know? There are over 1.4 million Women Owned Businesses in CaliforniaABOUT THE CONFERENCE The 4th annual Southern California Women Business and Wellness Conference is produced by the award winning Hispanic Lifestyle who also publish InTheMarketPlace.Biz and OurEmpireStories.Com EVENT DETAILS DATE: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 WHERE: Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center – 700 N Haven Ave, Ontario, CA 91764 WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Business Owners, Professionals, Community Leaders, Business Start Ups. TIME: 8am – 3pm COST: VIP Tickets start $34 – $49 Purchase Tickets online @ https://squ.re/2lEggLL PARKING: FREE to Attendees EVENT NOTES:
- Attendees gather from throughout Southern California, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino Counties.
- Format | Workshops, Featured Speakers, Vendors and Keynote Presentations
- Features | Resources from business and health communities.
Working Event Program
The 4th Annual Southern California Women Business and Wellness Program
8:00am – 8:45am | Networking • Exhibitors
9:00am – 9:45am | Welcome and Morning Featured Presentations
Mistress of Ceremonies | Joan Burke Stanford – Jazzy Pen Communications
Kimberly (Kim) Martinez, VP/GM All Pro Broadcasting Southern California KHTI 103.9/KATY 101.3
A Conversation on Wellness
10:00am – 10:30am | Workshops – Session I
Rosaura Parsons – Wealth Advisor Wells Fargo, “Building Wealth”
Stephanie Meriaux, ACC, CPCC, Speaker, Facilitator, Coach
“3 Keys to Building Healthy Relationships & Stronger Leaders: An Interactive Look at Neuroscience, Mindfulness, and Emotional Intelligence”.
11:00am – 11:30am | Workshops – Session II
Living Healthy and Sharing Our Stories
Tammy Martin-Ryles, Black Chamber of Commerce Inland Empire: President and Business Owner BTProductions
Raziel Fuentebella Arcega, Business Owner/Marketing Consultant at LNR PROMOTIONS
Jes Sofia Valle – Bloggers of Health, Mental Health Strategies for your Company.
11:45am – 12:15pm
Goya Club de Cocina Pop-Up Workshop featuring Chef Cindy
Networking • Exhibitors
12:30pm – 2:00pm (TICKETED ACTIVITY, Please purchase your tickets here)
Luncheon and Afternoon Featured Presentations
Meena Kotak, Senior Vice President | Regional Wealth Planning Manager – Wells Fargo Bank
Dr. Sumanta Chaudhuri, Chief Medical Officer for Hemet Valley Medical Center and Menifee Valley Medical Center
BRA Talk with Hope Suhr, a “Chestologist”™
Energy Break –
2:00pm – 3:00pm | Networking • Exhibitors • Door Prizes
** NOTE Program is subject to change without notice.
DETAILS and LOCATION
DATE: Wednesday, November 13, 2019
WHERE: Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center – 700 N Haven Ave, Ontario, CA 91764
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Business Owners, Professionals, Community Leaders, Business Start Ups.
TIME: 8am – 3pm
COST: VIP Tickets start $34 – $49 Purchase Tickets online @ https://squ.re/2lEggLL
PARKING: FREE to Attendees
Exhibitor & Sponsorship Information
- 8 x 8 Exhibitor space at the event, Two (2) tickets to the event • Includes profile posting on inthemarketplace.biz, Logo and 100 words and website link) • Client is responsible to provide deliverables no later 30 days after the event.
- Exhibitor Booth and Reserved Table (10 Tickets) – $1,200
- Ten (10) Full Access Tickets • 8 x 8 Exhibitor space at the event • Logo featured at the event
- Event Community Sponsor – $2,500
- One 8 x 8 Exhibitor space at the event • Logo rotating at the event. • Reserved table and 10 tickets to the event (Includes Opening night reception and Luncheon) • Profile posting on (Logo and 100 word article with website link) • Web Banner (280 x 280 pixels) on inthemarketplace.biz, Term – 6 months to be provide by sponsor